Saturday, May 28, 2011

Monterey/ visiting Hugo


May 28th
Today mommy and I joined Daddy on his diving trip to Monterey. My daddy goes down there almost every weekend, but we don't always go with him ( he goes really early and I'm usually still sleeping!). It was fun to go down there and spend the day in Monterey! While my daddy was diving, Mommy and I went to the aquarium! I had a lot of fun there watching all the fish, playing in the 'splash zone' area for kids and watching the penguins get fed.  Afterwards, we met up with my daddy to have lunch on cannery row. My daddy had a good day diving and caught a nice halibut! Good job Daddy!

Not liking this picture spot, mommy..
Looking at the fishies...


Playing on the mat in the 'splash zone'

Got a picture with Hello Kitty on cannery row!


Halibut that my daddy and Uncle Ken caught today!


Later that night Auntie Stephanie invited us over for dinner! It was nice to see her, Uncle Jeff and Hugo! They spoiled my mommy and daddy with a nice meal, including homemade ice cream! I tried to grab a spoonful but I wasn't fast enough.  I got to play with Hugo and I had a lot of fun playing with him and watching him run around! I hope we can see them again soon! 


Playing with Hugo

Can you help me?

Hugo showing me where to put the block

Can I play with your toy?

Watching Hugo playing with his toy

Me shaking Hugo's toy!



No comments:

Post a Comment