May 11th
Today I got to see Uncle Kyle and Devin! Uncle Kyle had the day off, so we met them for lunch. It was so nice to see the both of them again! I hadn't seen Devin since christmas time and we have both grown and changed a lot since then! I got to hang out at his house and play with all his fun toys! I had so much fun! Devin is crawling around a lot so I wasn't able to keep up, but I had fun watching him! I can't wait to see them again!
 |
| Devin ( 9 1/2 months) & me |
 |
| Wanna play ball?! |
 |
| You have so many cool toys Devin! |
 |
| Uncle Kyle and Devin |
 |
| Are you trying to kiss me!?! |
 |
| COOOL shoes! Thanks Uncle Kyle! |
 |
| Whatchya doin down there?! |
 |
| Hey wait up, I'm just getting used to this crawling thing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment