May 7th
Tonight we got together with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Nicole and Uncle Dean to celebrate my Grandma's belated bday and mother's day! Everyone had yummy food that Grandma and Grandpa made and I enjoyed seeing Auntie and Uncle again! Unfortunately I was a little fussy and tired, so I wasn't very patient about letting everyone hold me. I still had a lot of fun seeing everyone though, and playing with the new book from Auntie and Uncle and my Grandma's measuring cups! I hope we can all get together again soon!
 |
| All dressed up and ready to go! |
 |
| Uncle Dean, Auntie Nicole and me ( being fussy...looking for mommy...) |
 |
| Uncle, Auntie, mommy, daddy and me |
 |
| Me and Auntie Nicole |
 |
| Uncle Dean trying to make me laugh! |
 |
| Grandpa,Grandma, Auntie and Uncle |
 |
| Grandpa, Grandma, mommy, daddy, & me ( getting tired) |
 |
| Uncle Dean and Rocky ( he needs a haircut!!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment