Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Alameda County Fair

July 4th

Today my daddy had the day off the for holiday so we all went to the Alameda County Fair. I went last year, but I was too little to remember or participate in anything. This year I got to really enjoy the animals! I loved the rabbits, ducks, birds, cows, pigs, horses and sheep! And when I saw the pony rides I wanted to touch and ride the pony! But when I got on, I wanted to get off! They didn't stop the ride though even though I tried to cry myself off of it! Finally by the end I managed to fake a little smile for the camera! We had a lot of fun and I didn't want to leave all the animals!

Not happy about being on this pony!

Slowly accepting the fact that they won't let me off

One quick smile for the camera

My first corn dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment