Friday, July 20, 2012

Disneyland!!

July 20-24th

We drove down to Disneyland today!! I had no idea what this place was about, but when we got there I loved it! Uncle Spencer, Auntie Stella and Tyler met us there too and it was a lot fun hanging out with them the whole weekend! We got to go to both parks, see the parades, watch a water show, meet all the characters and ride a few rides ( mommy and daddy made the big mistake of taking me on Pirates of the Caribbean though! I did NOT like the drops they had on it!). I loved all the characters and wanted to go up to each and every one of them, well all the ones dressed as cute animals, not the ones that looked like real people! I loved all the music they played everywhere and had so much fun dancing all over the place! One evening we got to meet up with my daddy's friends Uncle Kyle and Auntie Elaine and their two kids, Dana and David. I had so much fun with Dana and wanted to dance with her and follow her all over ! I hope to see them soon and I hope we can come back to Disneyland soon too!

Walking to Disneyland from our hotel!
The Lo's

In front of the castle
On 'The Small World' ride




Meeting my first character, Pluto!
With Minnie Mouse!

I look pretty 'goofy' in this hat!
This one is better!

Tigger!!
Eeyore!

Winnie the Pooh, my favorite!
Waving at the characters in the disney parade

With Mickey and Minnie
Group hug with Tyler!



Auntie Elaine, Uncle Kyle, Dana and David
A balloon 'Pluto' animal!

Dancing with Dana
Hanging out!
Dance party with Auntie and Tyler!
On the caterpillar ride




At the character breakfast!
Minnie and Eeyore

Pooh Bear! My favorite
Hand in hand with Tyler =)



Feeding the goats
Dancing with Tyler

Dancing with Auntie Stella- so much fun!


New cars land!
Another pic with Mickey!

Autotopia! Where's Tyler!?
I love trying on all these hats!

Taking a break
Uncle and Auntie waiting for the water show

Mommy and Daddy





No comments:

Post a Comment