Sunday, July 8, 2012

Papa's bday / Kimi's bday party

July 8th

Today is Papa's birthday. We miss him so much. We all went to the cemetery to visit him and I helped Bachan put flowers in a vase for him. I even sang happy birthday to him. I hope he was looking down on us listening. Happy Birthday Papa!

Helping Bachan with the flowers
Standing next to Papa

Smelling the flowers
With the family

Mommy and Bachan
Happy bday Papa!

Later that day we went to Kimi's 2nd bday party! They had it at a really nice gymnastics place and I had a lot of fun jumping, running, climbing and rolling! It was fun to see all the kids too! Happy Birthday Kimi! Thanks for inviting me!

Following the circuit
Trying to figure out this hula hoop thing

Soft rocking horse
Whee!

'Hanging' out with Kimi
Jumping in the foam pit with the twins

Watching all the kids under the parachute
Group picture!

Happy Birthday Kimi!


No comments:

Post a Comment