Today we went to the beach to celebrate Garrett's 2nd bday! It was a perfect day to be at the beach! I had a lot of fun playing in the sand, although I didn't like to walk in it because it was too hot! And I still don't like to get too close to the ocean, maybe if daddy were here I would've though! I got to play with a lot of my friends and even participate in a water balloon toss ( although my balloon was the first to pop ... I was not happy about that! Luckily there were plenty of extra balloons to play with). Thanks for inviting me to your party Garrett! Happy Birthday!
| Playing in the sand with Cassidy |
| Aunties, Uncle and friends! |
| Lindsay and Lance |
| Mike, Mrs Uyehara and Ryan |
![]() |
| Auntie Stella and Tyler |
![]() |
| Cheese!! |
| Me and Mommy |
| Kimi!! |
![]() |
| Auntie Ash and Trevor |
![]() |
| Water balloon toss! |
| Happy Birthday Garrett! |
| Make a wish! |




No comments:
Post a Comment