Today my baby sister, Kiley Harumi Takemoto Millard, was born! She was born at 5:30 AM so I won't get a chance to see her until she comes home in a couple of days. Bachan will be staying with me for a couple of days until Mommy, Daddy and baby sister come home. Here are some pictures of my baby sister! She's so little! My mommy and daddy say I was little like that at one time, but I don't remember!
| First cries |
| Weighing in at 5 pounds 2 ounces |
| Happy mommy and daddy |
| First bath |
| Sleeping, all warm and cozy |
| With proud Daddy |
| Meeting Auntie Nicole |
| and Uncle Dean |
| Meeting Bachan |
| So peaceful |
| Look how tiny... |
| Snuggled into Daddy's hands |
| Sleeping in Mommy's arms |
| Look at those asian eyes! |
| Getting fed by the tube |
| Meeting Auntie Ashley and Uncle Todd |
| Meeting Auntie Stephanie |
No comments:
Post a Comment