Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dean/Nicole baby shower & Obon

August 11th

Today we went to Auntie Nicole and Uncle Dean's baby shower. The shower was put on by Auntie Nicole's family in Moraga. I had a lot of fun especially with Bella, Auntie Tara's little doggie! Auntie Nicole and Uncle Dean are expecting their baby boy on October 1st! We are so excited for them and I am very excited to have another cousin!

Cool diaper cake!
Cute baby shower cake!




With Uncle Dean
With Auntie Nicole and Bella




Later that night we went to the SACBC Obon festival. Unfortunately we got there late but I still got to dance one dance with Bachan! It was my first Obon festival and I had a lot of fun! I love dancing! Hopefully next year I'll get to dance more of the festival!! 


Dancing in the Obon with Bachan
Cheese!

Cool fan!!
After the dancing, with Bachan



With Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment