Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thomas the train

Aug 5th

Today I got to go to Thomas the train! Every year a bunch of mommy and daddy's friends go with their kids, but this is the first time we all joined them! It was a really neat event and they had all kinds of cool activities for us- tattoos, jumpy houses, a train ride, music/ magic show, trains and legos to play with! We had a really fun time and hope we can come back again next year!!

At the entrance to Thomas the train
Dancing to the music




Attempt at a group picture
Going to the train with Tyler

Waiting on the train
The Los





Auntie Janell and Garrett
Auntie Carrie and Makena


Uncle Ryan and Leah
Cassidy, Dylan, Damon and I on the train




Me and Mommy
Auntie Stella and Tyler looking over the train


Damon and I checking out the view
Cool legos!





Getting my Thomas the train 'tattoo'
CHEEEEZE!!

Later that night, trying on Daddy's tshirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment