Saturday, August 25, 2012

Malena's 2nd bday/ Lorax movie

August 25th

Today I went to my friend Malena's 2nd bday party! It was great to see Malena and her mommy, Kiku, and of course I had a lot of fun at the party! Lots of bubbles, coloring, eating and of course cupcakes! Auntie Kiku is such a crafty person! She made all of us cute mouse princess hats, homemade bubbles and bubble wands and homemade pizza dough! She did a great job in planning the party!! She even made Malena's 'birthday party' dress!! It was so cute on her!

Cool hats from Malena's mom!
Auntie Kiku

Malena in her cute dress and hat!
Playing with the bubbles





Having fun!
Covering myself in the bubbles!

Happy Birthday Malena!!
MMM! Cupcake icing!

Cheeeeese!
Later that night my mommy and daddy took me to an outdoor movie at Ardenwood Park in Fremont! I got to see the Lorax on the big screen outside!!! They had crafts there and lots of people! I had such a good time watching the movie ( and I sat and watched the WHOLE thing), that I still talk about it today! I hope that I can go to another one of those movies again!!

Waiting for the movie to start! 


No comments:

Post a Comment