Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ardenwood with Leah&Makena

October 13th

Today Daddy went out fishing on his boat again so Mommy took me and Kiley to Ardenwood! We had so much fun there especially because Makena and Leah came to join us! I love looking at all the animals there! They were having their Harvest Festival that day so it was really crowded, but they had a lot of fun activities from magic shows, pumpkin patches, and a guy playing children's music.  Kiley slept the whole time we were there so she was a good little baby for Mommy! It was a fun day and it was so nice to hang out with Auntie Carrie, Uncle Ryan, Leah and Makena!

Riding the tractor
Ooh soft ear !

Cheeeze!
Me, Makena and Leah listening to some music

Playing in the water facet.. I think this was the highlight!
Perfect pumpkin 'chair'

We didn't want to leave the water facet!
Hanging out in the garden

Cute Inouye girls!

Later that day Daddy came home with his 'catch' from his fishing trip! I got to watch him filet the fish, but I had to keep my hands behind my back and only 'watch' him! It was neat! 

Watching closely
... now a little further away

Whatchya doin daddy?

Baby Kiley at a rare 'awake' moment


No comments:

Post a Comment