Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hugo's birthday party!

October 6th

Today I went to Hugo's 4th birthday! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed hanging out with all the kids there! Hugo's cousin Emi was there too, and she's always so nice to me! I had fun running after her and Hugo all over the back yard! They are so much fun and have so much energy, I had a hard time trying to keep up with them but I definitely tried! Happy birthday Hugo!

Mrs Tsao and Eamon (2 mo)
Auntie Stephanie and Kiley (5weeks)

Hanging out watching everyone
Trying to do the hula hoop




Hanging out with the kids
Me, Amelie (4 yr)  and Hugo ( 4 yr)

They're so much fun!
Emi's so nice to me!

She's always helping me! =)
Happy bday Hugo!

Auntie Steph, Eamon and Kiley sleeping
Having fun with Hugo

I love this chalk art!



No comments:

Post a Comment