Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin carving!

October 26th

Bachan had planted a pumpkin plant earlier this year and we've been watching one of the pumpkins get bigger and bigger! The plant only produced one pumpkin, but that's all we needed for us to have a jack o lantern! Today I helped Bachan pick the pumpkin and then we got to cut it open and take all the seeds out! It was very messy but I had fun playing with all the gooey insides! Then Bachan helped me carve the outside of the pumpkin! My mommy had another pumpkin that she carved too. It was fun making jack o lanterns today! I'm excited to see what they look like at night with a candle in them! Thanks Bachan for helping me with the pumpkin- from planting the seed, watering it, harvesting it and finally carving it!


Harvesting our pumpkin!
Here it is!


Here's mommy with another pumpkin
Carving the pumpkin and taking out the seeds!

Look at all the seeds!

Me and Kiley with our Jack o Lanterns!

With Mommy and Daddy too

And Bachan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment