Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin patch


October 20th

Today we went to the pumpkin patch in Livermore!!! We went there a couple of years ago, but I was too little to remember. In fact, I was the about the same age as Kiley is this year! My mommy took some pictures of her in the exact same tiger outfit that I wore at that time too. Do you think we look alike? 

This is me!
..and this is me too!




this is Kiley 
..and this is Kiley!

Hard to tell with the costume on and the fact that we were both passed out at the time of the pictures! 
Uncle Dean, Auntie Nicole, baby Colton and Bachan were all at the pumpkin patch too! I had a lot of fun this year because I was old enough to enjoy the animals, the hay ride, the pumpkins and all the other fun stuff there! It was a fun day with the whole family!

Look how tall I am!!
Riding in the wagon



Helping Daddy pull it
Let me pick the pumpkin up!!

My skirt makes a nice head cover, Daddy!
I like this one!

Mommy, Daddy and me as sunflowers
... and with Bachan!

Cool tractor!
Family picture!

Cheeeze Bachan!
Mommy and Kiley

Me and Kiley
Me and Kiley again

Uncle Dean, Auntie Nicole and Colton
more pictures!

Colton wide awake! And Kiley still passed out!
With the little ones..

Bachan with Auntie, Uncle and Colton
Cool tree! 

I can carry these pumpkins!
Pretending to pump water at an old pump



Bachan and me on the hay ride!
Nice family picture!

Cute!
After the pumpkin patch we all went to Bachan's house to hang out and celebrate a late bday for Daddy! Colton and Kiley slept and did tummy time there, so I wanted to join them! Eventually I realized though, that Daddy's tummy was a much more comfortable place to rest! Also when we were there, Bachan had a picture of herself when she was a baby and we all thought it looked a lot like Kiley! We'll see if Kiley ends up looking like BAchan as she grows up! 

Cute!

Tummy time!

Time to rest!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Does Kiley look like the baby on the Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment