Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy day with friends!

April 7th
Today I had a busy day! My grandma's friend Mrs Minamide came by to visit me! Her two granddaughters, Megan and Rachel, came with her too and I had a lot of fun playing with them, watching them and having them hold me! They were so good with me! It was nice to meet them and nice to see Mrs Minamide again!
Megan, me and Rachel

Mrs Minamide and me
Later that day my mommy got together with her friends Stephanie, Daniel, Jaime, & Diana. I got to see Auntie Jaime's daughter, Ka'ele (1 yr old) and Auntie Steph's son, Adam ( almost 2 yrs old) again and I had so much fun watching them play! Pretty soon I'll be able to walk around and join in on the fun, but for now I really like to sit back and watch! My mommy had a lot of fun getting to hang out with her friends too! We hope we can see all of them again soon! Next time Auntie Diana will have to bring her boys, JohnJohn and Joey since they were'nt able to come this time!
Ka'ele and Auntie Jaime

Adam and Auntie Steph

Ka'ele, Auntie Jaime, me, Auntie Diana and Auntie Steph

Auntie Steph, me and Uncle Daniel

Auntie Diana,  Auntie Jaime and Ka'ele, Mommy and me, Auntie Steph and Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment