Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jay & Jane's wedding shower

April 23rd
Today I went with my mommy and daddy to Auntie Jane and Uncle Jay's wedding shower. I was asleep for most of the beginning, but when I woke up I got to see lots of my friends and aunties and uncles! It was fun to see all of them again! Here are just a few of the people that I got to hang out with... ( unfortunately my mommy didn't get pics of everyone... )
Uncle Reid, Auntie Stacy, Lindsay and Lance

Auntie Deb and Auntie Karen

Auntie Staci and Cole

Uncle Todd and Damon



Uncle Spencer and Tyler

Uncle Jay and Auntie Jane

Me with mommy and daddy

Me and Daddy with Uncle Reid and Lindsay ( she's the one I get all my cool hand me downs from!)

Me and Uncle Ben ( our serious faces..)

Me and Auntie Lorna ( I love your hair!)

Me and Auntie Sharon ( sorry I was getting fussy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment