Friday, April 15, 2011

Visiting Garrett and Jeremy

April 15th

Today I got to see Auntie Janell, Uncle Ryan and my friends Garrett and Jeremy again! It had been awhile since we had gotten together, so it was really nice to see them! Garrett and Jeremy have so many fun toys! I had so much fun playing with all of them! Garrett was nice and 'played' with me for a little while! He's already 'cruising' around, so I wasn't able to keep up with him, but soon enough I'm sure I'll be following him all over the place! I also had fun playing in their jumper! They don't need it anymore so they are going to let me  borrow it for home! I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with it! I hope to see them again soon!
Me 'testing' out the jumper

Me and Garrett 'playing together'

Me and Auntie Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment