Monday, April 11, 2011

Eating solids!

April 11th
Last week I finally got to try some 'solid' food! My mommy and daddy fed me rice cereal mixed with milk! Most of it ended up on my face and bib the first few times, and I liked to push everything out with my tongue, but after a week of practice I got used to it and started to open my mouth for the spoon and even wanted to grab the spoon to 'feed' myself! Tonight I got to try mashed bananas for the first time! It was definitely a different taste and I didn't like it at first, but after I got used to it, I gobbled it all up! I can't wait for my next new solid food!

Did I get any in my mouth?

That was pretty good! Give me more!

Daddy, let me do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment