Sunday, April 10, 2011

Santa Cruz

April 10th

Today Daddy and I went to santa cruz to support Mommy on her half marathon! I had to get up really early, so I was pretty tired by the time my Mommy crossed the finish line but Daddy did a good job of keeping me entertained so that I could see mommy after her race! I even made it through breakfast with my mommy's co-workers, but I passed out right after that! Mommy and Daddy walked along the boardwalk afterwards and I woke up long enough for Mommy to get a picture of me near the sand! It was a really pretty day in santa cruz!
Me and Mommy before her race

Mommy with her Co-workers Tina ( with her husband John) & Erick

Me with Tina & John at breakfast after the race
Me and Daddy on the boardwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment