April 24th
Today is my first Easter! I got a lot of cute things from the easter bunny(ies)- lots of books, cute outfits , fun new toys and cute stuffed animals! Thanks Easter bunny(ies)!
 |
| Me with one of my easter baskets ( mommy what's up with the silly rabbit ears?!) |
 |
| I sure am pink today! |
 |
| Waving at the camera with mommy, daddy and Rocky! (why am I the only one who has to wear rabbit ears?!) |
 |
| What a neat BIG basket from the easter bunny! Of course mommy had to put me in it- I wasn't very happy about that though! I didn't like the grass! |
 |
| Playing with some of my new easter toys! |
|
Having fun with my new Hello Kitty! |
 |
| Of course some of the funnest toys are those just lying around! |
No comments:
Post a Comment