April 17th
Today my mommy and me got to meet up with Auntie Ashley, Damon, Auntie Stella and Tyler to take pictures with the Easter Bunny! Surprisingly I did really well with the big furry rabbit and didn't cry at all! It took me awhile to warm up to the bunny but eventually I cracked a quick smile! It was a really nice day, so afterwards, we all got to hang out around the mall together, have lunch and even tried to take a quick 'group' picture, which unfortunately was very unsuccessful! Getting all of us to sit at the same time and stay happy was a challenge, but it was a long morning and we were all getting tired! Oh well, it was a good attempt and we all had fun hanging out! I can't wait to see them again soon!
 |
| Me and the Easter Bunny |
 |
| Tyler and Auntie Stella |
 |
| Tyler and me, what a handsome 'couple'! |
 |
| Hey, how are you? |
 |
| Nice to see you again! You look nice today! |
 |
| Tyler and me trying to be patient for our group photo |
 |
| Damon joining us |
 |
| A rare moment with all three of us! ( although none of us are looking at the camera! I think we are all fascinated by the grass!) |
 |
| Uh-oh, getting tired! |
 |
| Oops, made Tyler cry too! |
 |
| Okay, I think we're ready to go now! Mommy, stop taking pictures of me crying! |
Oh my gosh... these pics are SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete