Friday, July 22, 2011

10 Months old!

July 22nd

I like to throw the '10 months' sign all over- that's why it's not in the picture!

Today I am 10 months old! Wow, I'm almost a year old already! Lately I have been saying a lot of 'ma ma ma', 'da da da', 'na na na' .. although not really directed to anyone/thing yet and no 'real' words yet either! I pretty much have the crawling thing down and am all over the place. I like to stand up whenever I have the chance and I'm figuring out how to open cabinets and drawers! I love pulling everything out of the drawers and off the shelves! I'm starting to have more of a 'personality' now too! I get very frustrated when I can't do something or can't have something that I want and I get really upset when I can't figure something out! For the most part though, I'm pretty happy most of the time and enjoy watching people! And if you say 'hi' to me, most likely I'll smile back at you ( unless I'm super tired!).

I LOVE music and like to dance to the beat or shake my hands or rattles! I go to music class one or two times a week, so I get lots of practice! I also go to gymboree once a week now too, so I have been getting better at climbing things and going through tunnels! I also love balls and love to play with them and try to push them around! And I love to put my hands in the faucet and play with the water! I also figured out how to 'point' to things and love to just point at random things for the fun of it!


I've been chasing Rocky around now instead of him chasing me, and I love to pull on his fur! He doesn't like it much! I have to work on being 'gentle', but so far I have no idea what that word means! Hopefully he realizes I'm just playing! I'm looking forward to growing up so that I can play with him more! My mommy is trying to teach me to throw the ball to Rocky, but so far I don't know how to do that! Soon enough, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment