July 13th
Today Auntie Ashley had the day off, so we were lucky enough to get to meet her and Damon for lunch at Santana row! It was so nice to see her and Damon and to get to spend some time with them! I had fun trying to keep up with Damon ( with the help of mommy holding my hands) and my mommy had fun catching up with Auntie Ashley! I hope we can all get together again soon!
 |
| Saying hi to Damon |
 |
| Me and Damon ready for lunch- french fries! |
 |
Me and Damon hanging out on the chair!
Thanks Damon for holding my hand to keep me from crawling away & falling off! |
(Auntie Stacy and Lindsay- do you like my cute outfit? I dont' know what I'd do without all your cute hand-me-downs! )
No comments:
Post a Comment