July 8th
Today is my grandpa's bday! Since grandma was babysitting me today, grandpa came to hang out with us too! We spent time at home and at gymboree! It was so nice to have him there with us and nice to be able to spend time with him!
 |
| Me with grandma |
 |
| Having fun with grandpa- Happy bday Grandpa! |
Later that night my Mommy and I got to go out to dinner to celebrate his special day! I got to see my Auntie Nicole and Uncle Dean again! It was a lot of fun to go out and see everyone. Unfortunately my Daddy was away for the weekend in LA diving again, so he wasn't able to join us. I missed having him there with us but hopefully he's catching lots of fishies!
 |
| Uncle Dean, Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| Me with mommy and Auntie Nicole |
 |
| Me with Uncle Dean |
No comments:
Post a Comment