Sunday, July 17, 2011

Del Valle/ pigtails

July 17th

Today we went to Del Valle Lake. My Daddy wanted to go paddling so my mommy and I went along and went hiking along the trail. It was a really nice day out there and the trail we walked on was nice because we were able to watch Daddy paddling on his board. We had a nice time but we were all tired by the time we got home!

Daddy on his stand up paddle board

Picture of the lake ( & if you look really really close, the small red speck is Daddy!)

Me in my stroller on our trail
So I finally have enough hair for my mommy to put my hair in pigtails! I don't care so much about it, but my mommy seems to have fun trying to put pigtails and bows/clips in my hair all the time.  I amuse her for a little while and leave them in for a few minutes before pulling them out! 

Pigtails! 


1 comment:

  1. Not fair... Lindsay's hair still isn't long enough for pigtails! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete