Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fun day at the beach!



July 26th
Today my mommy and daddy had the day off and since it was a really nice day, we decided to go to Santa Cruz/Capitola for the day! It was nice and sunny down there! We went to the beach and I had my first encounter with sand! I wasn't quite sure about it, and didn't get the courage to try and crawl on it.  I just stayed on our little mat and crawled in circles!  I did touch it though and to my mommy's surprise, I didn't try and eat it!  We didn't get close enough to go touch the water, but I'm sure if it's up to my daddy, I'll be doing that soon enough!
On the dock with Daddy

What is this stuff?




Hanging out on the beach
What's that over there?
Me and Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment