July 9th
So lately I have been after all of Rocky's toys! Actually I want whatever Rocky has! I finally figured out how to get into his crate where all his toys are kept and I love to go inside and pull them all out! Rocky isn't thrilled about me in his 'territory' and even when I pull on his ears, face, tail and fur all the time, he doesn't get mad at me! I'm lucky he's such a good doggie to me!
 |
| Me with Rocky's toys |
 |
| Getting into Rock's crate |
 |
| Finding his toys with Rocky watching over me |
 |
Almost ALL the way inside!
|
Today my mommy and I went to the SACBC bazaar! My grandma and grandpa were working all day there so we went to join them for lunch! Unfortunately my mommy didn't get any pictures of my fun afternoon there meeting lots of people, but she did get some pics of me at home with my hapi coat on! It's my daddy's old hapi coat that he wore when he was a little boy! My mommy put it on in spirit of the Bazaar festival!
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment