This weekend I got to go to Napa with my mommy and daddy! It was my first trip away staying in a hotel room! My mommy was a little nervous about how I was going to be and how I would handle being toted around all day going to restaurants & wineries, but I did pretty good! I did keep them up at night though, because I just couldn't get comfortable in my pack and play, but I handled everything else really well. I didn't find the wine tasting very exciting, but I had fun watching all the people at each of the places and looking at all the other things around. At night we went out to some nice restaurants, and even though I was tired, I behaved pretty well and let mommy and daddy enjoy their nice evenings out. It was a fun weekend away with mommy and daddy! ( Rocky stayed with grandma and grandpa!)
| At Frog's Leap winery hanging out on the patio |
| They had sheep, chickens and roosters there! |
| Getting tired at dinner - Carneros Bar & Grill |
| After dinner in the courtyard |
| 'Smelling' the flowers! |
| In the vineyards at Twomey winery |
![]() |
| Playing with sunglasses at Taylor's Refresher |

No comments:
Post a Comment