Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kimiko's 1st bday

July 10th

Today my mommy and I got to go to Kimiko's 1st birthday party! Kimiko is Auntie Cindy and Uncle Nate's little girl. She's so cute! She has two older brothers Jake and Bradley who are really good to her! I got to see a lot of my friends there and a lot of my aunties and uncles! I had so much fun playing with everyone and watching everyone, but I sure was pooped by the end! Unfortunately my mommy didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few of them!

Auntie Cindy, Bradley, Jake, Mrs Aquino and Kimiko
Uncle Anthony and Auntie Shari

Auntie Ashley and Damon

Kimiko, Tyler and Me playing with the ice

Uncle Nate, Kimiko, me and Mommy
Auntie Jenica and me ( my mommy thanks you for helping watch me so she could eat!)

Me, Connor, Maile, Melia, & Tyler
Chilling with my snack ball

The Shinmoto's
The Wong's

Kimiko hitting the pinata with Uncle Nate
Mad dash for the candy! (I was watching on the side so I wouldn't get run over!)

Me and Tyler posing
Hey, where do you think you're going!

Look! I got a leaf!
Want some?

Auntie Cindy and Kimiko
Happy Birthday Kimiko!

No comments:

Post a Comment