Saturday, October 29, 2011

Last day on Kauai beach/ pool

October 29th
Since I've been on california time, I wake up very early! This morning my mommy and I walked down to the beach to watch the sun rise! It was so pretty!


It is our last full day on Kauai so we decided to make the most of it and go back to the pool and beach! I was much more comfortable in the pool this time and enjoyed floating around in my floaty thing as well as without it! Auntie Erin and Uncle Darin joined us for lunch and I had so much fun hanging out with them! I'm going to miss them a lot!


Getting ready to go to the pool/beach
Mommy and I, ready to go!




Playing in the pool with Daddy!

Floating around!
Hanging out with Auntie Erin and Uncle Darin!
Grandma and grandpa joined us later and we all walked down to the beach! I was better about walking on the sand but I still wanted nothing to do with the ocean/waves!! Not even with grandma's coaxing or with Daddy's company!

Walking over to the beach with grandma
Grandma and grandpa trying to coax me into touching the water


Daddy, Auntie and Uncle trying to get me comfortable
None of it worked! I want to go back to the shore!

No comments:

Post a Comment