Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Playing in the pool/tennis

October 26th
My mommy and grandpa went to play some tennis this morning. I got to join them on the court afterwards and hold the tennis racket and 'play' with the tennis ball! My mommy hopes that I'll enjoy playing tennis when I get older!
Me and Grandpa on the tennis court
Trying to 'hit' the ball with the racket

Later that afternoon I got to go to the swimming pool! It was my first time in a pool and I was hesitant at first! It took a little time for me to get comfortable enough to let mommy and daddy put me in the water. They bought me a big floaty thing that I let them put me in so that I could float around the pool! I had a lot of fun and did pretty good for my first time! Uncle Darin joined us too, so it was really nice to have him there and to get to play with him by the pool as well!

Hanging onto mommy, not wanting to go in the pool
Daddy and Uncle Darin trying to get me more comfortable near the water

Daddy using my floaty thing , showing me that it's safe
After all the activity I was tired!  I took a nice nap outside by the beach with grandma and grandpa!



No comments:

Post a Comment