Saturday, October 8, 2011

Daddy's bday

October 8th
During the day my Mommy went to Auntie Ashley's baby shower so I got to hang out all afternoon with Daddy! It was fun! He gave me another ukulele lesson! I love to listen to him play, although I'd rather be the one strumming on the strings!


My mommy with Auntie Ashley, Carrie, Jenica, Traci, Cindy, Lorna & Stacy

Me, singing while playing ( not really, but it looks like it, doesn't it?)

Daddy showing me the parts of the ukulele

Learning to 'strum' it!

Later that night, my mommy and daddy went out to dinner to celebrate my Daddy's birthday, so I got to spend the evening with Grandma! Mommy and Daddy had a very delicious dinner at a really nice restaurant and even got to sit at the 'chef' counter! One of these days I hope I can go with them! Happy Birthday Daddy!






No comments:

Post a Comment