Saturday, October 1, 2011

My first birthday party


October 1st

Today I had my first birthday party! We had it at Lake Elizabeth, which is a park in Fremont. There had been a slight chance of rain, but luckily it turned out to be a beautiful day! We had a Hello Kitty theme, so there were hello kitty balloons, jumpy house, cupcakes, cookies, favors, and decorations ( thanks to Maui grandma for helping provide lots of the decorations and favors!)! We also had a ton of yummy food which my grandma here, helped provide!
For entertainment, there was an airbrush tattoo artist! The kids had fun getting different tattoos! I tried, but didn't like it very much! Luckily he was fast and so he was still able to get most of the Hello Kitty tattoo on me!  The jumpy house looked like a lot of fun too and I really liked watching all the kids jump around in it! Maybe next time I'll be big enough to go and try it out myself!  Throughout the whole day I just had so much fun watching everyone and seeing all the kids running around!  It was a fun party and I am so thankful to all the people that showed up to share my special day with me!

Getting ready for my party!
I'm a big girl now!

Hello Kitty cupcakes
Decorations





Uncle Ryan, Auntie Carrie and Makena by the  Jumpy house!
Cookie pops
Getting my first 'tattoo' ( I got a hello kitty one!)

Checking out Mommy's 'tattoo'

My first piñata!



Happy Birthday to me! 
Getting help blowing out my candle

Smile... !

Eating my cupcake ( well not really, just playing with it!)

Here are some pictures of my friends and family! Thanks for coming to my birthday party!! ( Sorry, mommy didn't get pictures of everyone!)

Auntie Carrie, Auntie Ashley, me and Auntie Nicole
Auntie Eileen, Cousin Stephanie & Jenn with son Ryan

Uncle Todd, me and Uncle Dean
Grandma and Mr and Mrs Shimizu

Uncle Dean, me and Auntie Stephanie
Cousin Jenn with fiancé Marty and Grandma

Table of friends
Jeremy, Auntie Janell, Auntie Staci & Auntie Ashley

Friends and family
More friends!

Uncle Larry with me and Daddy
and some more friends!

Uncle Erick, John, Auntie Angela with Devin and Uncle Kyle
Me with Uncle Dean, Auntie Nicole and Bell

Future football star, Cole
Uncle Daniel, Adam and Auntie Stephanie




Impressive tattoo collection Lance!!
Makena- what a cutie!




With Grandpa and Grandma! 



No comments:

Post a Comment