Monday, October 24, 2011

Off to Hawaii!


October 24th
Today we left for Kauai! It's my first trip on the airplane and to the airport! We had to get up super early to catch the plane, and my mommy was hoping I'd sleep more, but I was too interested in everything that was going on! I did OK on the plane ride and loved waving and saying 'hi' to all the people around me! I did have a hard time trying to take my nap but luckily I only cried for a little while and luckily we had a whole row to ourselves so I was able to sprawl out to sleep!

Still tired but refusing to sleep!
On my first plane ride!

Finally sleeping!
Keeping me occupied!



Once we got there, we had to wait for daddy to get the rental car. I occupied myself by pushing my stroller all over the place but with all the activity and the humidity, I was drenched! =) I definitely have mommy's sweat glands!! Poor me!

Sweaty!!!
We met up with Grandma and Grandpa, who had arrived the day before, and got to hang out at the beach near our resort! I was still hesitant of touching the sand, but by the end I was walking on it! I didn't like the waves or water though and refused to get any where close to it! Uncle Darin met up with us for some lunch too! It was so nice see him!

Me with Uncle Darin
Grandpa, Grandma and me at the resort



Family picture on the beach
Still not sure of this sand stuff

Hanging out on the towel with grandma
Finally comfortable enough to walk on the sand!

My baby footprints in the sand! 


No comments:

Post a Comment