Sunday, October 16, 2011

Uesugi pumpkin patch/ celebrating Daddy's bday

October 16

Today we got to go to the Uesugi pumpkin patch! Auntie Debbie organizes it every year, but this was the first time I was able to go with all of them! Unfortunately Auntie Debbie was sick and didn't make it out, but we appreciated her inviting us!! It was a lot of fun! They had so many rides and activities and so many pumpkins! It was fun to get to hang out and see everyone there too! Last year I slept through my whole visit to the pumpkin patch, but this year I was able to enjoy all the activities and even pick out my own pumpkin!

At the entrance- luckily we got there early cuz it got crowded!
Not sure why I'm looking thru this hole
Mommy making me look through another one!
Sitting in front of the 'largest' pumpkin 

Touching the dried wheat ( or is it corn?)
They had lots of scarecrows here!

Seeing how tall I am!
I like this pumpkin!
Touching the pumpkins


My pumpkin 'seat'


Daddy, me and Mommy
Auntie Staci, Cole and Uncle Blake
Prince family
Nakamura family

All of us kids! =) 

I love 'smelling' flowers!
Me, Daddy and Damon

Smelling more flowers
Holding 'hands' with the scarecrow

On the 'cow train' ride
Uncle Reid, Lindsay and Lance
( I don't know why my mommy didn't get a family pic of you guys! =( )




On the big train ride

Auntie Ashley, Uncle Todd and Damon



Later that night we went out to dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Dean and Auntie Nicole to celebrate my Daddy's birthday! It was so nice to see them all!

Me, Grandma and Grandpa
Auntie Nicole and Uncle Dean

At home, we had some dessert for Daddy and I 'helped' Daddy blow out the candles! 
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Make a good wish!


No comments:

Post a Comment