Oct 2nd
Today we went to Jeremy's 3rd bday party at Manresa State Beach near Watsonville. It turned out to be a beautiful day at the beach!! It was nice and sunny and we even saw a pod of dolphins close to shore! I was pretty hesitant to put my feet down on the sand and initially I was OK, until a wave came and splashed up to my feet! I did not like that! From then on I wanted nothing to do with the sand and refused to even touch it! Auntie Janell gave us all some fun sand toys to play with, but I would only play with them on my 'mat'. Finally though, by the end of the day, my mommy and daddy slowly eased me into the sand and before I knew it I was sitting in it and enjoying the sand toys IN the sand! It was a fun day at the beach and a nice bday celebration for Jeremy! It was fun to see and hang out with all our friends there! We'll see if there's carry over with my comfort in the sand, the next time we go to the beach and ocean!
 |
| Dolphins close to shore!! |
 |
| Tentative with my first steps on sand- Kimi trying to say hi to me! |
 |
| Cold water splashing onto me! |
 |
| AHHH! I did not like that! |
 |
| Auntie Ashely, Damon and Uncle Todd |
 |
| Auntie Carrie with Leah |
 |
| Uncle Ryan with Makena |
 |
Mommy trying to get a photo op with Baby Ko , but my feet are touching the sand and
I'm not happy about it! |
 |
| Feeling better, hanging out with daddy on his lap |
 |
| Playing with sand toys on the mat |
 |
| Happy birthday Jeremy! |
 |
| Auntie Janell, Uncle Ryan, Garrett and Jeremy |
 |
| Nice frosting mustache Jeremy! |
 |
| I liked these cupcakes! |
 |
| Uncle Todd, Damon and Auntie Ashley |
 |
| Slowly getting used to the sand |
 |
| Completely sitting and playing in the sand! |
 |
| Playing with sand toys IN sand is much more fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment