Friday, October 28, 2011

Daddy's tako/ out to dinner

October 28th

Today my daddy went out diving again and this time caught a nice tako ( octopus)! I got to touch it's suckers but didn't care for the way it felt!

Daddy, me and his octopus catch!

Enjoying a refreshing drink after daddy's dive
Later that night we all went out to dinner at Keoki's! Unfortunately I was still on california time, so I got pretty tired and fussy before dinner even started! I didn't want to sit for dinner,  but luckily there were enough people to take turns and walk me around the shops nearby! And even though I wasn't there for much of the dinner, mommy and daddy enjoyed the dinner with the rest of the family!

Auntie Erin and me ( wearing the cute dress that she made me!!!)

Grandma, grandpa, Uncle Darin, Auntie Erin, Daddy and me


No comments:

Post a Comment