October 30th
Today we left Kauai and had to say goodbye to Uncle Darin, Auntie Erin and Tobi! I will miss them a lot ! It was so nice to see them and to hang out with them! We also said goodbye to grandma and grandpa, who were going back to the mainland.
 |
| Saying bye to Tobi, Auntie Erin and Uncle Darin |
 |
| I'll miss you guys! |
 |
| On our way to Maui! |
We had a quick and easy flight to Maui! I was wide awake the whole time and enjoyed looking out the window on the plane. My Maui Grandma met us at the airport and we went to her house to see Oba-ban and Auntie Traci! It was my first time meeting Auntie Traci! She was so good with me and it was so nice to finally meet her.
 |
| Playing with Maui Grandma |
 |
| Hanging out with Oba-ban |
 |
| Walking with Auntie Traci |
 |
| Auntie Traci blowing lots of bubbles for me! |
No comments:
Post a Comment